Rules of Procedure of the Assembly
Iraqi family doctors
Incorporation and not the top scorer
First, establish a scientific association on behalf of the (Iraqi Family Physicians Association) and be based in the province (of Baghdad) and has opened branches in other provinces
Second, the organization is a group of (Doctors specialists in Family Medicine) No fewer than ten members.
Third: Personal Assembly moral and financial and administrative independence and enjoy the full capacity to achieve its objectives and legal.
Assembly aims to achieve the following:
1. Strengthen the professional relationship between the family physicians themselves and between them and all other segments of the doctors.
2. Encourage studies that diagnosed the patient’s problems and their relationship to his family and his community.
3. cooperation with all institutions (governmental or non-governmental organizations) that carry targets consistent with the objectives of the Assembly and in order to achieve them.
4. develop academic competencies to the family doctor.
5. Training and teaching faculties of medical students in the initial stages and graduate studies with the supervision of the Academy, when needed and to participate with the health authorities and medical schools to develop Iraq’s health system.
6. Work on the introduction of health care programs and primary vocabulary of family medicine in medical schools curricula in Iraq and benefit from the experiences of others in this regard.
A member of the Assembly above must hold a university degree or equivalent in a preliminary in the least. Exceptionally inventors and explorers, researchers and talented creators of this condition and in accordance with the provisions of the rules of procedure.
Membership in the Association expires in the following cases:
A User’s resignation is effective from the date of resignation accepted by the governing body
By majority vote of its members.
B – the loss of one of the conditions for membership of the governing body’s decision by a majority of the number of members
C – Chapter in cases prescribed by the rules of procedure of the Assembly and that the decision of the governing body taken by a two-thirds majority of its members are entitled by dismissed an objection to the dismissal decision with the General Organisation Assembly within thirty days from the date of notification and be the General Authority’s decision in this regard shall be final.
A. General Authority for an Assembly consisting of members who have paid off their allowances subscription.
B – is the holder of a quorum in the presence of a majority of the members of the General Authority for Association If you do not
Constitute a quorum for the meeting is postponed for one week, and then hold longer a quorum regardless of the number of members present.
(C) the number of decisions are taken by a majority vote of those present and when parity is likely the side that the voice of the president.
A. General Authority will hold its annual meeting during the month of February.
B – may invite the General Assembly to extraordinary meetings at the request of two-thirds of the members or at the request of the governing body or the ministry.
C – if special circumstances prevented without the General Assembly meeting on schedule to be held
For the governing body set a new date for the meeting that the ministry feel so.
The Authority Foundation invite the General Assembly to meet within a period of sixty days from the date of the founding of the first Assembly to elect the governing body of the institution as a temporary body administrative body and be until the election of the governing body during the period.
General Authority Assembly is the highest authority which sets overall policy and oversees the establishment and in the matter of the following:
a. The adoption of the action plan.
B. Approving the annual budget and the annual report on the financial and administrative system.
A governing body consisting of not less than 7 members of indigenous and (2) a reserve in accordance with the procedure of the Assembly elected by the general body by secret ballot from among its members for a period of three years, subject to renewal.
B – A member of the governing body to be:
1. with qualifications and scientific activities.
2-place of work and residence in the center of the province of the association.
(C) Election of the members of the governing body being in the presence of a representative of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to oversee the election process to ensure the health and functioning in accordance with the provisions of Scientific Societies Act No. 55 of 1981 as amended and regulated so the minutes submitted to the ministry.
A governing body will hold a meeting once a month at least at the invitation of its president
Or his nominee, and at the request of a majority of the members of the governing body.
B – is a quorum in the presence of a majority of the members of the governing body and the decisions are taken by a majority vote of those present and when parity is likely the side that the voice of the president.
C-send the minutes of the meetings of the governing body to the Supreme Council of scientific societies to express their opinion on them if necessary.
Governing body of the Association shall include:
1. Prepare the annual work plan.
2. Preparation of the annual budget and the annual report on the financial and administrative activity of the Assembly.
3. agreeing to participate in scientific conferences inside and outside Iraq.
4. Approval of scientific conferences inside and outside Iraq and cooperation with scientific societies contract.
5. approval of the establishment of branches of the Association in the provinces and the formation of committees and the people within the field of competence.
the fourth chapter
Financial Assembly consists of:
A. Members allowances annual subscription of $ (25,000) twenty five thousand dinars
B government grants.
C-other grants, donations and grants and underwriting endowment of individuals and other entities, that the approval of the Ministry taken if they are Arab or foreign destinations.
(D) Other income obtained by the Assembly as a result of their activities.
Society itself a solution to a decision issued by its General Assembly by a majority of two-thirds of its members.
B minister solved if out of their objectives or become incapable of achieving its objectives, and the association the right to object to the decision of the solution of the Court of Cassation within thirty (30) days from the date of communication of the decision, and a court decision on this matter definitively
Assembly devolve funds after liquidation of the Supreme Council of Scientific Societies.
Scientific Societies Act No. 55 of 1981 as amended applies in each case did not want them provision in the rules of procedure of the Association
للوزير دمج الجمعيات العلمية المتشابهة أهدافها.